The second weekend of the music festival Coachella is approaching, are you ready?
- Make sure you have a reliable vehicle if you’re driving to the desert. Take your vehicle to an auto-body to have a routine check-up before you hit the road.
- Make sure you have your insurance ID cards and vehicle registration. The last thing you want is trouble with law enforcement.
- Make sure you have a spare tire in the trunk and equipment to replace the tire if necessary.
- Secure a safe place to stay. Whether that be on the camp grounds or at a neighboring hotel near the festival, secure it before you leave.
What to Bring:
- Take all necessary identification and documents. Keep them in a safe place along with your tickets.
- If you’re driving you’ll want to bring plenty of water. Staying hydrated in the desert is essential!
- Bring sunscreen, hat, snacks, chargers, camera, change of clothes, layers, closed toe shoes, first aid kit, bug repellant, hair ties, chap-stick, towels, and sunglasses. If you’re camping out you’ll need a sleeping back, tent, blankets, pillow and toiletries.
Check the website for prohibited items and make sure to make a itinerary for the bands you’ll want to see. Make sure you have permissive driving use and uninsured motorist coverage. Have fun and stay safe!